The BCCK places particular importance in eliminating barriers in Korea that may impede business for its members. The Chamber actively investigates barriers to business in Korea and utilizes its wide network within the Korean government to bring market entry issues to the attention of relevant government ministries and organizations in short notice.
The Chamber works with volunteers from member corporations, the British Embassy Seoul, and other partners to develop and implement policy on major issues affecting business in Korea. Specifically, we aim to do the following:
- Represent member companies’ business interests and opinions to strengthen and improve the business environment in Korea by building strong relationships with the Korean government and local government agencies;
- Facilitate the exchange of views and opinions of key business/economic issues between member companies and the Korean government via seminars, workshops, and other channels of communication;
- Help member companies deepen their understanding of Korean regulations affecting their business;
- Impact and participate in the Korean government’s formulation of economic policy affecting member companies’ business in Korea by actively providing opinions, feedback, and comments on the policymaking process;
- Engage with local government agencies to identify business opportunities for member companies
Event Management Services
The BCCK can arrange brand promotion events and campaigns for companies in Korea that increase brand awareness and engagement to new and existing customer bases. BCCK members receive discounted rates for these services.
Click below for more information about these services, companies the BCCK has assisted in the past, and testimonials about our services.
Sponsorship & Advertising
Members can spread brand awareness by sponsoring one or multiple BCCK events throughout the year. The BCCK holds regular networking events along with two major annual events that include the Queen’s Birthday Ball (QBB) and the Annual Christmas Lunch.
Click below for more information about sponsorship opportunities.