The BCCK is committed to advocating on behalf of its members to promote market liberalization and help resolve market access-related issues in Korea. The Chamber actively investigates barriers to business in Korea and utilizes its wide network within the Korean and British governments to bring such issues to the attention of relevant policymakers and organizations.
Core Advocacy Principles
The BCCK will base its overall advocacy efforts upon the following principles, which it believes are vital to further develop commerce between the UK and Korea, promote the interests of British companies and members, and improve the international business environment in Korea.
- Free market principles
- Level playing field
- Transparent and fair process
- Global best practices
- Solution-based recommendations
- UK-Korea economic integration
- Represent member companies’ business interests externally to effect changes that will improve the international business environment in Korea;
- Facilitate the exchange of views on key public policy issues between member companies and the Korean government;
- Advocate for the implementation of policies that will create meaningful business opportunities for members;
- Enhance the members’ market intelligence and understanding of the Korean regulations affecting their business.
The BCCK has dedicated team of business development professionals who use their understanding of the UK and Korean markets to ensure the development and sustainability of business relationships between the two countries. The BCCK provides three main business services: Market entry services, In-country services and Outbound services. BCCK members receive discounted rates for these services.
Click below for more information about these services, companies the BCCK has assisted in the past, and testimonials about our services.
Sponsorship & Advertising
Members can spread brand awareness by sponsoring one or multiple BCCK events throughout the year. The BCCK holds regular networking events along with three major annual events that include the Queen’s Birthday, Garden Party and Christmas Lunch events.
Click below for more information about sponsorship opportunities.
Members can advertise at discounted rates through four BCCK platforms including:
- The BCCK Website
- The BCCK Webzine
- Electronically Distributed Mail to BCCK mailing list
- The BCCK Membership Directory
Click below for more information on these platforms and advertising costs.