Marketing & Communications Manager
Duties of the Marketing & Communications Manager include:
- Managing all marketing and communications activities for the Chamber and activities within the marketing & communications team;
- Supporting the marketing and communication needs of Chamber members;
- Working very closely with the Events Team to support the promotion and execution of events;
- Developing the marketing strategy for the Chamber in line with its objectives;
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities;
- Co-ordinating PR (Communications) efforts in line with the objectives of the Chamber;
- Overseeing the Chamber’s marketing budget;
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans;
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results;
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity;
- Preparing online and print marketing materials (including webzine, newsletter, SNS, website etc);
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications;
- Working closely with partners who assist marketing and/or PR activities
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant Chamber functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and liaise with Chamber teams as needed;
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for Chamber marketing.
Requirements of the role:
- Korean national with excellent written
- and spoken command of English;
- 2-4 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communications/PR (preferred);
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Confident and dynamic personality;
- Strong creative outlook;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Skills in WordPress (preferred);
- Experience and familiarity with social media.
Required Documents for Submission
- Documents must be in both English and Korean. Please name the documents as follows: Full Name_ Marketing & Communications Manager _Document Language (English/Korean)_Date (201803DD).
- Cover Letter (English and Korean)
- Resume (English and Korean)
- The due date for all application materials is ㅡMarch 30, 2018. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates will be asked to take a written English test following their passage through an initial document-based review.
The due date for all application materials is March 30, 2018, by 12 PM.